Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random stuff from the hotel

by Barca Blog - I thought I should get these notes across while I am taking a quick break from March Madness in Albuquerque.

1 - First, and foremost, I'd like to wish my wife a happy one-month anniversary! Love you sweetie and thanks for being patient while I'm on the road! Also, I find it ironic that the movie Twilight came out on DVD today, even though I haven't seen it and will try to hold off as long as possible. You see, she's always wanting me to be more like Edward Cullen (whatever that means).

2 - I agree with Weinman's thoughts on Knowing. Seriously, if you like throwing your money in the trash, then I highly recommend it.

3 - Here's my clip of the day as I get ready to be sent on my way to The Pit. Just a fun song.

No comments:

Post a Comment