Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Old Commercials

by Barca Blog - Over the next week or two, I thought it would be fun to post classic commercials from my childhood.

Today's video is from McDonald's. Yes, they've had a lot of classic clips but one of the first that comes to mind is when the customer rattles off the entire menu to the cashier, all within a 30 second spot.

Like the rest of you, I tried to memorize the lyrics back in the day, but could only get as far as: Big Mac, Mc DLT, a Quarter-Pounder with some cheese, Fillet-o-Fish, a hamburger, a cheeseburger, a Happy Meal.

There was always one person at school that could recite the whole thing... and he/she was then nominated as the cool kid for the week (until some other kid discovered slap bracelets).

Anyway, enjoy the clip. I guess the fast-talking Micro Machines guy was already booked when Mickey D's set up the spot. And if you'd like to see another old school commercial let me know - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment