Friday, April 3, 2009

A dream come true

by Barca Blog - Jay Cutler was formally introduced as a Chicago Bear for the first time during the team's official press conference earlier today... and the former Commodore couldn't be more excited.

"I grew up watching this organization, grew up watching these games. I love being a Chicago Bear. It’s always been something that I’ve dreamed of doing.”

The Santa Claus, Ind., native is looking forward to moving past what happened in Denver and opening a new chapter to his career.

“I loved my time there. There’s been a lot said on my part and the Broncos’ part over the last couple of months. I think both sides would possibly do a few things different. But everything happens for a reason."

So what will be one of his initial priorities in the Windy City?

“I’m going to be a great teammate first. That’s one of the first things I try to do is earn the trust and respect of my teammates. If you can’t respect your teammates or you can’t trust them, you don’t have a chance on the field. That’s one of the first things I want to get across to these guys is I’m going to do everything possible to help us win ballgames.

Click here to read a full report on ChicagoBears.com.

And speaking of dreams... here's the video of the day. Van Halen's Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment