Friday, April 3, 2009

Bennett weighs in on Cutler

by Barca Blog - Chicago Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett talked with the Chicago Tribune and The Tennessean about his reaction to reuniting with former Commodore teammate Jay Cutler. Here are a few quotes with links to the full article:

Vaughn McClure, Chicago Tribune
On what Jay told him after the trade
"Jay just asked me if I was ready. He is going to be a great asset to our offense, and I think we're going to get things rolling. He is a great guy. He's going to do a great job for our organization.''

Jim Wyatt, The Tennessean
On getting on the same page with Cutler again
“We’ll get back in sync quick. It means a whole lot, having the chemistry we have from playing at Vandy, and it means a lot because I know what kind of person he is, I know his character and what kind of leader he is. Just being around him and playing with him again will be great. He’ll fit in real well."

No comments:

Post a Comment