Friday, February 13, 2009

Barry Manilow's comback is complete

Posted by Barca Blog

Congratulations to Hannah Blatt (Women's Tennis) and Myron Lewis (Football) for being selected as February's Student Athletes of the Month.

Each athlete was asked about their study habits and one of Lewis' answers really stood out to me. Check it out:

Q: What is your ritual before taking a test?

Lewis: I usually read over my notes before class and listen to a little Barry Manilow!!!


Wow. Is this really true? I didn't even see it coming. So, I've decided that we are using Mr. Manilow as the video of the day.

Yes, it might have been tough to smile if it weren't for Lewis' interception to secure the 'Dores first bowl win since 1955. (I know, that's a stretch, but I had to link the two to get this clip in. Enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment