Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baseball intro songs

by Barca Blog

Here's my best attempt at compiling the list of baseball player intro songs at Hawkins Field this season. Please note that it might not be 100 percent accurate since the guys change their music from time to time. Also, not everyone picked a song.

My choice? Depends on the day. Today I'm feeling Frank Stallone's "Far from Over." It would take me four minutes to enter the batter's box because I'd have to listen to the entire track to fully embrace the greatness that is Frank Stallone.



Sonny Gray: Jay-Z "On to the next one"

Andrew Giobbi: T.I. "My Life, Your Entertainment"

Brian Harris: 30 Seconds to Mars "Kings and Queens"

Joe Loftus: Jason Derulo "Ridin' Solo"

Riley Reynolds: Fabolous "It's My Time"

Curt Casali: Red Hot Chili Peppers "Can't Stop"

Bryan Johns: Yung LA "Ain't I"

Regan Flaherty: Maino ft. T-Pain "All of the Above"

Anthony Gomez: Three 6 Mafia "Feel It"

Andrew Harris: Montgomery Gentry "My Town"

Mike Yastrzemski: Gang Starr "Work"

Connor Harrell: Houston Marchman "South Texas Rain"

Jason Esposito: Jay-Z "Moment of Clarity"

Corey Williams: Dierks Bentley "Free and Easy"

Jordan Wormsley: Kanye West "I Wonder"

Kennan Kolinsky: Blake Shelton "Hillbilly Bone"

Russell Brewer: Little Big Town "Boondocks"

Drew Hayes: Jack Owen "8 Second Ride"

Aaron Westlake: Skillet "Awake and Alive"

Nate Gonzalez: John Cena "My Time is Now"

Sam Selman: Pat Green "Way Back Texas"

Drew Fann: Kanye West "Amazing"

Will Clinard: Linkin Park "Faint"

No comments:

Post a Comment