Monday, December 15, 2008

Jenkins featured on WSMV

On WSMV's Inside Sports Sunday, Rudy Kalis had a nice piece on men's basketball signee John Jenkins.

The 6'4 sharpshooter from Station Camp (Gallatin, Tenn.) inked his National Letter of Intent with the Commodores last month and is averaging 44 points per game in his senior season.

Here's what John had to say to Rudy:

On defenses keying in on him:
"We work on that in practice a lot. I have triple teams in practice and quadruple teams. It helps me a lot in the games."

On being unselfish:
"I'd rather pass the ball and get my teammates involved. That's the most important thing since we're a young team. It's all about winning."

On watching Davidson's Stephen Curry:
"The way he moves on the court is so smooth. He's a great player. I like his game a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment