Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A man of his word

by Barca Blog

Nearly every player on the Commodore baseball team received a buzz cut from infielders Brian Harris and Anthony Gomez prior to the Louisville Regional last week.

Now, as a result of the Commodores' win over the Cardinals in the regional championship, head coach Tim Corbin will join the hairless club.

"I'm a man of my word," Corbin said after practice Wednesday. "I told them if they won, I'd get rid of it."

Just don't expect Coach to let his team do the honors.

"Gomez wants to cut it, but I'm not going to let a kid from New Jersey with a pair of scissors in his hand cut my hair, that's for sure."



Video of the Day: The best option for a haircut? I'd go with wrestling legend Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment