Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Video of the Day

by Barca Blog

I know ABC's The Bachelor is now in its 14th season.

I have avoided the show in the past for obvious reasons, but as a favor to my amazing wife, I watched it for the first time last night.

No, The Bachelor isn't as good as the addicting spinoffs on VH1 (Rock of Love Bus, anyone?).

Everything about it seems fake. The dates are over the top, the dialogue is forced, the host is full of himself, and the contestants have pretty much lost all sense of reality.

But it's better than watching Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, so I'm all in. (Please don't question my manhood)

And since this season is themed "On the Wings of Love" (you know, because the main guy is a pilot in real life), I bring you the video of the day. The chorus will be stuck in your head for at least 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment