As the women's basketball team prepares for its first round NCAA Tournament game against DePaul on Sunday, Cincinnati natives Ashlee Bridge and Gabby Smith took time out to prepare a list of the 10 best things about their hometown.
Ashlee and Gabby were eager to get the word out about a city they love, so we sat down yesterday inside Memorial to film a video Top 10. Below the video, I'll post their Top 10 list along with links to all the places that make Cincinnati a great place.
Top 10: Best Things About Cincinnati
10. Sawyer Point
9. Cincinnati Museum Center
8. Newport Aquarium / Cincinnati Zoo
7. Fountain Square
6. Riverbend Music Center
5. Sports teams: Reds (MLB) and Bengals (NFL)
4. Food: Skyline Chili, Graeters, Grippos, Montgomery Inn
3. School of Creative and Performing Arts
2. Amusement Parks: King's Island, Great Wolf Lodge
1. Ashlee and Gabby