Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memorial Madness Underway

The second annual Memorial Madness student pep rally is underway. Vanderbilt students are currently flooding into Memorial Gym in anticipation of the 5 p.m. CT event.

One item of note already.... The staff running tonight's program -- VSG Athletic Committee and Vandy Fanatics -- are wearing shirts in honor of Coach Stallings (see picture above). These are pretty sweet... I'd love to see them do a large run of these for the student section one game.

I'll give a few more updates about what transpires over the next hour, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. It was a fun night at Memorial last night. However, that was one crazy game. In the end, a win is a win is a win. I can't wait until Tuesday night, Memorial will be rocking. Does anyone know if the game is going to be a "white out" like last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad I just checked the promotional schedule and it is a "white out" game. Looks like I'll be taking a camera, the "white out" makes for great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i have been told a "white out" is scheduled for the tennessee game.

    ReplyDelete