Thursday, January 29, 2009

Definitely Good Enough

Thank you Cyndi Lauper for combining two of the greatest things from the 80's -- The Goonies and WWF -- into one spectacular music video that has stood the test of time.

My only complaint is that Chunk and Data should have gotten more air time. Would a "truffle shuffle" have been too much to ask for??

And I'm sure Corey Feldman ("Mouth") is on the horn with his agent about getting another Goonies movie done. I mean, he deserves it after giving a riveting performance in the Lost Boys sequel that surprisingly didn't win him an Oscar nomination (what a travesty).

Also, see if you can name all the former wrestling stars in the clip (led by Captain Lou Albano).

Finally, at the 6:55 mark you'll see why Steven Spielberg stuck to producing and directing rather than acting. Good call, Spielberg.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pick, especially considering that I wore my Sloth Loves Chunk t-shirt today.

    ReplyDelete