Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Follow Media Madness Wednesday

by Barca Blog - I'll be making my fourth consecutive trip to SEC Football Media Days in Hoover, Ala., early Wednesday morning with our Athletics Communications staff.

In case you're not familiar with Media Days, I'd describe it as one of the craziest -- and most entertaining -- days of the year with throngs of media and fans gathered in one hotel with the sole intention of jumpstarting another college football season.

Vanderbilt and Arkansas will kick-off the three-day event from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. CT Wednesday at the Wynfrey Hotel. The Commodores will be represented by head coach Bobby Johnson, senior center Bradley Vierling and senior cornerback Myron Lewis.

I'll be giving live updates throughout the day on my Twitter account (as I try to fight through the madness). Fans can also follow the latest news on SECsports.com and AL.com.

(Archived link: At 2008 Media Days, Ryan Schulz followed every footstep of wide receiver George Smith - read)

No comments:

Post a Comment